We offer youth lacrosse clinics and courses throughout the year to help introduce and grow the game of lacrosse in Prince George’s County. For questions or more information, please call 301-446-6800, or TTY 301-699-2544.
Winter Lacrosse 101 Clinic Series
Lacrosse 101 clinics are free and open to boys and girls ages 5 to 14; rsvp via www.pgparks.com is requested. Sticks are available to borrow; participants should wear athletic wear and tennis shoes.
Prince George’s Youth Lacrosse League (PGYLL)
PGYLL is a small-sided recreational league for K-8th Grade (boys’ rules). No experience necessary. Equipment provided for new players.
- Team Registration Open February 3, 2020
- Season runs from April 2020 through late May 2020
See 2019 PGYLL Season Results Below:
- Prince George’s Youth Lacrosse League: K-2 Grade Division
- Prince George’s Youth Lacrosse League: 3-4th Grade Division
- Prince George’s Youth Lacrosse League: 5-6th Grade Division
- Prince George’s Youth Lacrosse League: 7-8th Grade Division
Stick-To-It Girls’ Lacrosse Program
- This program provides an opportunity for girls ages 5-14 of all skill levels to gain valuable knowledge and experience through lacrosse training. Participants will receive high-level instruction in small groups, master the fundamentals of scooping, throwing and catching, as well as learn specific offensive and defensive techniques. Game like situations are incorporated into sessions during friendly recreational scrimmages.
- This “drop in” series is open to all skill levels, but is non-competitive and educational based in an effort to grow the game in Prince George’s County.
- Sticks and goggles are provided, however, players are encouraged to bring their own equipment if they have it. Cleats recommended for play on artificial turf.
- Program takes place at Woodmore Towne Centre Turf Field starting April 18 and runs through May 16.
- Registration opens February 3, 2020.
- REGISTER HERE VIA PARKS DIRECT >>