Fines / Traffic Violations

Parking violations and municipal infractions (adult civil citations) for park rules and regulation violations may be paid by mail or in person. Payment by mail may be made by check or money order - do not mail cash. Payments made in person may be paid by cash, check, or money order. Payments should be made out to M-NCPPC and sent or brought to: 8100 Corporate Drive Hyattsville, MD 20785.

State of Maryland Traffic Violations

Traffic violations written on a State of Maryland traffic citation cannot be paid at our office. Fine amounts and points are set by the State of Maryland and fines must be paid to the District Court.